martes, 9 de marzo de 2021

My first home

 

My first home

 

When my parents married, they rented a small house and they didn’t have a lot of money for furniture. The kitchen had a (0) _______________ for washing up and a cooker, but that was all. They (1) ______________ an old table and chairs from the market. They borrowed a sofa which was (2) ______________ old, but they (3) ____________ it with modern materials so it was bright and cheerful.

 

Outside, there as a small garden (4) ___________ the house, but in front of it there was only the road. Luckily the road wasn’t busy, so I could cross it to (5) ____________ the park on the (6) ___________ side. We lived there (7) ______________. I was ten and we were very happy. We had to go (8) ____________ house because it was too small when my twin sisters were born. We all (9) __________ sad when we left.

0.- A) basin               B) cupboard              C) sink                       D) bath

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ice-cream farm

Part 1.- For questions 1-8, read the text below and decide which answer (A, B, C, or D) best fits each gap. There is an example at the begin...