jueves, 28 de octubre de 2021

Meals in Italy

Meals in Italy

My name is Maria and I'm Italian. In Italy, people eat different foods. We like pasta and pizza, but we don't eat them every day. We like a lot of different meat and fish. And we eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.

In my family, we have three meals a day. Breakfast is at eight o'clock. We eat fette biscottato, a type of breakfast bread, and have coffee with milk. Italian people usually drink a lot of coffee!

On work days, my lunch is always at one o'clock. I never have lunch in my office. I usually have a panino (that's a sandwich) or a slice of pizza with my friends in a café near the office. At the weekend I have lunch at home with my family.

Dinner is the big meal of the day for a lot of Italians. In my family, we always have dinner at half past eight. We have rice or pasta, then fish with vegetables. We don't eat a lot of meat. After dinner, we usually have fruit and coffee, but at the weekend we sometimes have cake.

From: GODFREY, Rachel (2016) Empower A1 Starter. Cambridge University Press.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ice-cream farm

Part 1.- For questions 1-8, read the text below and decide which answer (A, B, C, or D) best fits each gap. There is an example at the begin...