lunes, 28 de febrero de 2022

A great evening

 A great evening


My friend Max and I (1)_________(arrive) at the cinema at 5:30 pm and we (2)_________(watch) a film. In the film, a woman (3)_________(be) at a party and she (4)_________(kill) a man. It was very exciting!


Then we (5)_________(go) to the new café on King Street. I (6)_________(see) a man I know from work, Oskar. We asked him to eat with us and he (7)_________(say) yes. We (8)_________(talk) about the film. Oskar (9)_________(know) it too. Max went home at about 8:30 pm but Oskar and I (10)_________(stay) at the café and (11)_________ (have) a cup of coffee.


After, we went to my house and (12)_________(play) cards. Oskar was really good! It was a great evening.


DOFF, Adrian (2016) Empower A1 Starter Workbook. Cambridge University Press: Dubai. Page 47.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ice-cream farm

Part 1.- For questions 1-8, read the text below and decide which answer (A, B, C, or D) best fits each gap. There is an example at the begin...