domingo, 17 de mayo de 2020

New year, new me by Matt Simpson

New year, new me by Matt Simpson

1.- Today is January 1st – a good day to start my new life! Some people talk about changing their lives, but they don’t do anything. I’m not going to talk about changing my life. I have a list of things I want to do and I’m going to do all of them.

2.- What am I going to do first? Well, I usually get up, go to work, come home, have dinner and watch TV until it’s time to go to bed. I never do any sport. From tomorrow, I’m going to get up early every day and go for a run. I’m also going to use the swimming pool at the gym after work.

3.- I’m not going to stay at home every evening. I’m going to visit the college and get some information about language courses. I’m interested in Japanese. I also want to do a cookery class. I don’t know how to cook and I just eat in restaurants or buy pizzas. At the weekend, I go home to my mum for meals!

4.- I spend a lot of money on clothes, but I’m not going to buy any more. I’m going to put the money in the bank. My girlfriend and I want to travel and see new places. We’re planning to leave our jobs in September and travel around the world.

5.- Those are my plans. What are you going to do to change your life this year?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ice-cream farm

Part 1.- For questions 1-8, read the text below and decide which answer (A, B, C, or D) best fits each gap. There is an example at the begin...