jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2022

Kemal, Dan and Jerzy

 A.-  Kemal

For my project, I had to find out about our teeth, mouth and stomach. I had to find pictures of them and explain what happens to food, from the moment we put it in our mouths to when it goes into our stomachs. Then I gave a talk about it all to my class. Writing the project was interesting and I learned a lot about the body, but I didn’t like giving the talk – I felt really worried before I did that.


B.- Dan

I did a project about why and how we get some health problems, such as colds, having a temperature, toothache and pain. With all the information I found, I had to make a web page for teenagers to use. I enjoyed doing the project, especially the talk to my class at the end. After the talk, I gave them a quiz and they answered everything very well. Perhaps I should be a teacher in the future!


C.- Jerzy

My project was about what you should do when people get ill suddenly or hurt themselves, so it was really useful. For example, I now know to help a friend who has cut himself badly, or a family member who has broken an arm or a leg. I had to write a ten-page document for teenagers. I found most of the information I needed online. One thing the project taught me is that I certainly don’t want to be a doctor or a nurse when I’m older!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ice-cream farm

Part 1.- For questions 1-8, read the text below and decide which answer (A, B, C, or D) best fits each gap. There is an example at the begin...