jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2022

Medicne for my headache for ESP Nursing 2.

Medicine for my headache


I have just returned from a holiday in the mountains of Peru. I (1)__________ walking with my family. My parents have(2)__________ me on other holidays in mountain areas, but the mountains in Peru are the highest I’ve (3)__________ seen.

 

One day, we walked through a beautiful old village. I had a headache because we were so high up in the mountains. I started to talk a woman who lived there, and told here about my headache. She went to a plant that was (4)__________ near us, picked a few flowers from it and made some tea with them in her kitchen. She gave me the tea and it made me feel (5)__________. Soon, my head stopped (6)__________ I was so glad I talked to that woman!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ice-cream farm

Part 1.- For questions 1-8, read the text below and decide which answer (A, B, C, or D) best fits each gap. There is an example at the begin...