jueves, 7 de marzo de 2024

Which job shall I do?

Part 3.- For questions 3.1-3.8, read the text ‘Which job shall I do?’ on and use the word given in capitals at the end of the lines to form a word that fitis in the gap. There is an example at the beginning (0). (8 points)

 

Example: (0) GRADUATION

 

Which job shall I do?

I have my (0)__________(GRADUATE) ceremony next month but still have no idea what kind of work I am going to after I leave university.

 

I think I need to get some (3.1)__________(ADVISE) because although I have really enjoyed studying history, there seem to be very few jobs available for (3.2)_________(HISTORY) and nowadays most (3.3)_________(EMPLOY) seem to be looking for people with more technical skills.

 

One (3.4)________(POSSIBLE) would be to study for a further degree then stay in the academic world, perhaps as a (3.5)_________(RESEARCH) I am sure I would find that kind of work (3.6)_________(FASCINATE), but the problem is I wouldn’t be earning anything.

 

Since I was a child I have always loved books, so another option might be to become a (3.7)_________(LIBRARY). To do so I would need to spend a year or two learning about the work as a (3.8)_________(TRAIN), but it may be possible to do that here at this university.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ice-cream farm

Part 1.- For questions 1-8, read the text below and decide which answer (A, B, C, or D) best fits each gap. There is an example at the begin...