jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2024

Conversation to be commpleted

Choose the correct verb forms to complete the conversation.


When I (9) get / am getting  home from school, I hate (10) start / starting my homework straightaway. I like (11) relax / relaxing for a while and (12) not do / not doing anything! What about you?


I (13) have / am having drama club after school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I don’t mind (14) be / being so busy, but I often (15) get / am getting quite tired. So, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I enjoy (16) not do / not doing much at all. After I (17) finish / am finishing my homework, I love (18) lie / lying on the sofa listening to music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Eight Films Showing at the Film club}

 Eight Films Showing at the Film club}   A.- Land   If you enjoy the romance of the high seas, this film is for you. Teenager Tom Du...